Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy January!


Oh my goodness, is it really January? Okay, well, I've got multiple wounds from cat claws and lots of chores that have been piling up since Christmas, but nevertheless, we have 10 books to read this month. Let's jump to it.

I Kissed an Earl by Julie Anne Long

Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander

What the Librarian Did by Karina Bliss

Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout

Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard

Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews

Sandman Volume 2: The Doll's House by Neil Gaiman

Ravenous by Sharon Ashwood

Water Harvest by Eric Diehl

No Humans Involved by Kelly Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments are appreciated! I always respond to them, and I usually return the favor! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...