Friday, July 20, 2012

RP and EggJosh Vlog Review: Batman, Dark Knight Rises


We enjoyed our movie experience and we went home and made this vlog and went to sleep. When I came to this morning and decided to see who else had reviewed the movie, I was shocked when my search results turned up news of a massacre instead. I am so deeply saddened by that. My whole heart goes out to the victims and to their families. No happy night should ever be interrupted by senseless horror like that. I'm reminded today that there is real evil in the world. I am also reminded to appreciate my loved ones, my life, and these precious nights of happiness--because you never know when it could all be taken from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments are appreciated! I always respond to them, and I usually return the favor! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...