Thursday, March 1, 2012

Best Book of February/March Preview

It was a rough month for reading, folks. Three DNFs that I didn't even get far enough into to feel comfortable writing a DNF review.

And the award for most awesome book read in February goes to...Indigo by Beverley Jenkins! It might be older, but this unique historical romance made me feel good. It was definitely the bright spot in a mostly dull and mediocre group.

So, what am I reading next? I'm really excited about quite a few of these books. Here's the list...

Crossed by Ally Condie --I'm a little over 50% done and really enjoying it.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins--Yes, I am only reading this because there's a movie coming out. Shame on me! I'm about 25% into it, and it is as well written as everyone says.

First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Muppet Snow White by Jesse Blaze Snider--Don't ask.

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

The Look of Love by Bella Andre

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Ill Wind by Rachel Caine

I'm trying to mix up my sub-genres a little more, to avoid the much dreaded reading burn out. What's in your soon to read pile? Anything exciting? Share with the group!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo! If you like Jeaniene Frost then you'll definitely love First Drop of Crimson. :D

    I just finished reading the Hunger Games trilogy and I was kicking myself that I hadn't read it sooner. Hope you like it!!

    Also, I've had quite a few DNFs this month too. I just can't make myself read cruddy books when I have tons of amazing ones sitting around waiting to be read. :) Happy March reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved The Hunger Games!!! I hope you enjoy it too and that you don't have as many DNF's this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful comments are appreciated! I always respond to them, and I usually return the favor! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...