Thursday, December 29, 2011

Follow Friday (16)

 

Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT! Yeah, this is definitely my weakness. There aren't that many free hours for things, so I need to prioritize better, which means 1)Reading the books I plan to review 2) Reviewing and making other relevant posts 3) Reading other people's posts and commenting. More of that stuff, less aimless internet wondering. 


8 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Totally with you on time management. I feel like I could read, blog, comment, and write more if I was better organized.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great review! I gotta admit, I wander the internet frequently. Youtube is my biggest nemesis. :P

    Old follower hopping through!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you said it all. Prioritize and do less random wondering. LOL. Couldn't agree more.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower dropping by to say hi. Hope you have a great new year! :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally set up calendars so I could keep track of my books and it helped. Thanks for stopping by - following back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here!! I'm trying to be more consistent with my posts! Great resolutions :)

    *New Follower*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year and luck with your goals!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time management! Yes! Thank goodness you can schedule reviews!
    New follower here and (hopefully) twitter!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful comments are appreciated! I always respond to them, and I usually return the favor! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...