Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Best Book of October/November Preview

In an effort to keep my recommendations and reading plans a bit more organized, I've decided to try a recap/preview post every month, starting now!

First, the best book that I read in October was Sea Changed by Darlene Marshall! It was a funny, smart historical romance that kept me turning pages late into the night. It received 4.5/5 stars, and the full review can be viewed HERE.

Second, here is a list of the books I'm planning to review in November. As usual, my goal is to get through two books a week, but lately it's been slow going with some books, so it may be less.

Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld, Book 4) by Kelley Armstrong (I'm a little less than halfway through it)
The Perils of Pleasure (Pennyroyal Green Series) by Julie Ann Long (I'm about 1/3 of the way through this one)
Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy) by Jennifer Estep
At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3) by Jeaniene Frost
Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, Book 4) by Patricia Briggs
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5) by Ilona Andrews

Has anyone read any of these yet? What did you think?

Happy November, and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Mercy Thompson series! Definitely one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, I like the Mercy books a lot. And after finishing Iron Kissed I'm kind of eager to see what happens next, so Bone Crossed got bumped up to the top of the TBR. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful comments are appreciated! I always respond to them, and I usually return the favor! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...